Roof trusses hugely reduce the amount of time spent installing
the roof structure. The vast majority of cutting usually associated
with traditional roof construction is eliminated, and designs which
would have been impossible with traditional methods, or would have
required steel structures, are easily achieved by using engineered
Jewson supply roof trusses, spandrel systems and
Posi-joistsTM and can offer PEFC certificated timber
roof trusses and FSC certification for I-Beam, sheet materials and
A full set of calculations proving the truss design has
structural soundness are provided for each project.
Spandrel panels incorporate a specially designed and factory
produced timber framed panel to separate walls that would otherwise
have been constructed in masonry.
Spandrel panels offer:
- One trade, time-saving roof solution.
- Avoid additional scaffolding cost.
- Comply with current building regulations for fire and
Glulam (Glued Laminated Timber)
Glulam's tensile characteristics make it suitable for long span
and loadbearing widths. It is an exceptionally strong material, and
is usually used where visual appearance is important and it can be
shaped to form spacious buildings. Glulam is an environmentally
friendly, low energy product.
Jewson can provide full Chain of Custody and design
- Just drop your drawings off at Jewson for a quick design and
- Jewson provide easy to understand drawings.
- Reduce time and waste on-site.
- Engineered timber has great performance.
- Professional indemnity insurance can be provided with roof
Jewson has everything you'll need...
- Nationwide; Jewson have the expertise in delivering roof truss
and timber frame solutions throughout the UK. Our network of design
offices and factories offer outstanding quality, with certified
timber and Chain of Custody.
- Design Service; All our roof trusses come with design
calculations and design certificates as required by building
control. Bring your plans into your local Jewson branch for a quick
turnaround design and planning service.
Use our roof
trusses enquiries service today