Paying Your Account
If you have a Jewson credit account there are a number of ways
in which you can make a payment.
1. Telephone and Internet Banking
If you wish to use your bank's telephone or internet banking
service to make a payment on your Jewson account you will need to
give your bank the following details:
- Your 7 digit Jewson credit account number (shown on invoices
- Our bank sort code - 20-62-53
- Our bank account number - 00509221
- Our bank account name - Jewson Ltd sales ledger BACS trust
2. By Debit/Credit Card
You can make a payment over the phone using your debit or credit
card by calling 0141 425 2298. Please note there is a 2.5%
surcharge on credit card payments.
3. By Post
You can use the envelope provided with your statement to send
your payment by post. Please send your cheque, made payable to
Jewson Ltd, to:
PO Box 7357
Please allow 5 working days for your payment to reach us. Please
quote your account number on all payments.
4. At Your Local Branch
You can also make a payment over the counter at your local
your nearest branch.