Eucalyptus Hardwood Plywood FSC 2440 x 1220 x 25mmSKU: PLY25FS1
This BM Trada Q Mark FSC joinery quality hardwood plywood conforms to EN363-3S and has a phenolic class 3 glueline in accordance with EN314-2. It can typically be used in furniture, linings soffits and cladding as well as floors/walls/roofs.
- Glue-line conforms to EN 314-2 Class 3 E1 and is suitable for use in exterior conditions subject to use with the correct edge sealant
- Sourced from well managed credibly certified forests
- Suitable for structural use in most moisture resistant and exterior applications.
- Plantation grown temperate hardwood
- Ideal for Joinery, furniture, van lining, packaging and some structural applications
|Product Name||Eucalyptus Hardwood Plywood FSC 2440 x 1220 x 25mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PLY25FS1|
|Compliance Approvals||CE Marked|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Applicable Standards||EN 636-3S|
|Product Width||1220 mm|
|Product Length||2440 mm|
|Species||Eucalyptus grandis/Deglupta blume|
|Chain Of Custody Scheme||FSC|
Below are some suggested alternatives for the product you are looking to buy. Please note that you are responsible for determining whether the alternative product is suitable for the purpose for which you intend to use them.