The Expamet Brick Reinforced Mesh Coil measures 20m x 65 x 0.4mm (L x W x T) is a galvanised mesh reinforcement for internal plastering over wall chases. It is widely used in the large-area plastering engineering as the plastering underlay, in order to avoid cracking and resist vibrations. The column is made of concrete and has low costs, low intensity and high stability. The coloured coating is corrosion resistant and used for decorative impression. It has the continuous lengths of joint reinforcement that embedded into the horizontal mortar joints of masonry walls. Joint reinforcement has long proven to be necessary for superior performance of masonry wall construction.
Features & benefits
- High strength, results in more life and durability
- No joints, interweaving or welds to fail under stress
- Allow easy cut to the size using tin-snips or aviation cutters
- Used to reinforce and protect plaster over chases and dissimilar backgrounds
- Reduction of implementation time (high application performance)