The Icopal Monarperm Breathe One 50 x 1.50m (L x W) is manufactured from a laminated polymer film trapped between two layers of polypropylene fabric. The vapour permeable membrane is an underlay for discontinuous roofing pitched and over rafter applications in ventilated and non-ventilated roofs. This product is suitable for installation on fully supported insulation boards or draped unsupported over rafters and will be virtually unaffected by normal conditions within a pitched roof space. It can also be used as a temporary waterproofing cover for up to 3 months, with the UV stabilized blue topside protecting the building from the sun and adverse weather.
Features & benefits
- Manufactured from polypropylene making it durable
- Compliance with NHBC standard
- Unrestricted use for wind uplift
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in accordance with BS 5250
- Highly vapour permeable thus allows water vapour to pass through it