The Weber Fix Tile Adhesive available in white colour and it has non-slip featured. The acrylic ready-mixed thin bed ceramic wall tile adhesive used for interior application, in areas where intermittent wetting is expected. This 15kgs ready mix adhesive is available in airtight container bucket ensures a secured store from oxygen and moisture. The product well exceeds the requirements of BS EN 12004 for D2TE with an E in fire rating. It has a bed thickness of up to3 mm with coverage of 2 kg/m2 (dry areas) and 3.4 kg/m2 (wet areas) with a setting time of 24 hours. The ready-mixed adhesives gain strength on drying for a minimum of 24 hours before grouting. On non-porous surfaces, leave for at least 3 days. The density of the product is approximately 1.6 with a temperature resistance ranging from -10 to 100-degree Celsius when set. This mix is well suited for usage in the wall, dry and intermittently wet areas such as domestic kitchens, bathrooms and showers.
Features & benefits
- Manufactured under BSI Quality Assurance Scheme ISO 9001
- Increased water resistance for intermittently wet conditions
- Low colour formulation enhancing the excellent look
- It is flexible hence suitable for large tiles
- Supplied as a ready to use mixture reducing manual mixture effort