How we can help?
Through our immediate parent company, Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited, we offer you access to Build Aviator with the aim to make the offsite and onsite processes simpler, helping you to achieve compliance, so you can save you time on your projects and win more work.
Build Aviator's experienced team offers a suite of services and support at each stage of the build process, from product specifications, procurement, to assisting with a smooth process through building control sign off. Whether you’re a builder, architect or self-builder, Build Aviator puts you, our customer, at the heart of every project, whether building to minimum regulations or achieving an increased level of comfort and energy efficiency. Through its services, guidance and support, Build Aviator helps you to save time, build intelligently, reduce risks and make you more competitive for every job.
- Estimating services: Ex-trade estimators, at your service. Simply upload your plans and we’ll schedule and deliver your customer-ready, fully-costed proposal in under 7 days. Giving you back more time to be onsite.
- Estimating software: Create a professional building project quote for your client. We have a range of different software packages to suit every type of project from new builds and extensions to decking and driveways.
- SAP assessments: We’ll let you know exactly which products you need for your SAP assessment. Then, with accurate u-values, we’ll create a full SAP report including our RCDs – all pre-approved by Local Authority Building Control.
- Acoustic testing: We’ll handle acoustics, from planning to completion. We’ve teamed up with LABC* to help you plan ahead to meet acoustic standards at every stage of your build.
- Airtight testing: Get expert support with Part L compliance. All new builds require air tightness testing. We’ll give you the support you need to pass first time, and carry out the testing in line with Part L regulations.
- Ventilation testing: Part F Building Regulations 2010 details the requirement to verify practical performance of ventilation in new dwellings. This requires validation of airflow measurements for every dwelling constructed under this edition of the Building Regulations as well as ensuring that the system has been configured correctly. At Build Aviator we are here to help all the way from planning to completion.
- Water calculations: All new homes are required to meet water efficiency targets outlined under Part G of building regulations. Water calculations assess all the plumbed services which are present in a building and their individual water usage based on capacity and / or flow rates. These results are then combined to determine whether or not the property as a whole complies with Part G of building regulations or the respective local council’s requirements.
- Build Aviator Lite: Build Aviator Lite is an estimating program that will enable you to quickly price all types of building work. No matter what you are pricing each item will be worked out right down to the last nail.
Designed to take some of the stress away; Build Aviator will take care of the estimating, compliancy and scheduling. So you can spend less time on paperwork and more time doing things you love. It’s a completely tailored service depending on your needs. Choose to have the full service offering, or just the essential estimate reports to keep things running smoothly.
*PARTNERSHIP WITH THE LABC
We work with Local Authority Building Control (LABC) to match our Registered Construction Details (RCDs) with the products you need, giving you a smoother route to Building Control sign-off. This partnership allows us to ensure that you are compliant at every stage of the build process so you can spend less time worrying about meeting building regulations.
CHOOSE BUILD AVIATOR LITE FOR SMALLER PROJECTS
Build Aviator Lite is an easy-to-use software tool which gives you accurate estimates for small jobs. It generates customer ready estimates for projects such as decking, fencing and flooring in minutes.
Simply pick your job modules, input figures, choose product types, select labour and plant costs, and adjust your mark-up percentage. With each quote made, you’ll get a profit break down of every job, bill of quantities making ordering easy, so no more under or over-ordering of materials, accurate work schedule, and a client quote document.
Try it for free in your local Jewson branch or get access to it for a monthly subscription fee. Aviator Lite is cloud-based. Meaning you can access it anywhere you have the internet, so you could have it made while sitting with your clients. Easy right? Job ticked off the list.
WANT TO GET STARTED?
Call the Build Aviator team on: 0333 332 1518
OrUpload your plans here