Updates from our Suppliers
We know that product availability and the price of materials are more important than ever to you and your business, however, we are often advised by our suppliers of price increases on some items you may purchase.
Each year, manufacturers of building materials raise their prices due to the ever-increasing costs in raw materials, fuel, logistics and employment costs. We negotiate hard and always look for new ways to reduce our prices each year to keep our prices competitive.
We are also aware of the importance of getting you everything you need when you need it. However, sometimes our suppliers inform us of issues in the supply chain which means that some products may not be as readily available as we would hope.
UPDATES ON THE MATERIALS SUPPLY CHAIN FROM OUR SUPPLIERS:
- Increasing worldwide demand coupled with a sharp rise in shipments of timber to America has reduced the availability of imported carcassing in Europe.
- All British Gypsum mining, manufacturing and logistics operations will remain open to meet ongoing market demand for plaster and plasterboard. They will however, be continuing the allocation process for plaster to ensure fair supply in the market. For more information please click here
Our latest supplier updates:
- PIR Insulation Price Increase - December 2020
- Timber Price Increases - November 2020
- Carcassing Timber Price Increase - September 2020
- 2021 Price Increase Announcement
- 2021 Price Increases