The Pasquill difference
Many manufacturers don’t create all quotes equally, leaving out essential items to appear cheaper on the surface! Pasquill always provide quotes for a complete roof package, or a quote tailored to your requirements. Our transparent quotes are created following a pre-quote phone call to ensure we fully understand what you need.
Our complete roof package:
- Roof trusses & gable ladders
- Roof bracing and ancillary timbers
- Glulam beam and portal frames
- Panelised roof solutions also available
Pasquill specialises in high quality engineered timber. Not only is the quality unrivalled, there are several reasons why you should consider engineered timber for your next building project.
- Speed - Engineered timber is quicker to install than traditional methods. Meaning you can have your project fitted in days instead of weeks, with the same level of security. You also don’t need to let the rain get you down, engineered timber can be installed in any conditions.
- Strength – Roof trusses and joists made from engineered timber will last hundreds of years as engineered timber is an incredibly durable material.
- Cost – Prices do vary depending on the product type. However, factory costs are more consistent than on-site building costs, meaning the price is less likely to fluctuate.
- Sound insulation – Engineered timber can be soundproofed by simply placing mineral wool or another noise-reducing material between joists.
- Eco-friendly – We only use responsibly sourced products, with engineered timber being the greenest material to work with. Waste can be recycled and the production of it is carbon negative. Plus, it is biodegradable and will replenish soil when exposed to natural elements.
Pasquill offer a full range of services, before, during and after delivery of your trusses.
- Site visits – One of our Area Technical Manager can visit your site to take measurements and confirm project requirements.
- Design – We use MiTek Pamir to design your roof trusses, the leader software for structural timber engineering. Our skilled technical colleagues carefully design size, spacing and span in virtual 3D models for a better visualisation.
- Manufacture – We invest in our manufacturing sites to improve installation speed and labour costs. To ensure optimal efficiency, we put funding into equipment technology and infrastructure, performance, and health and safety.
- Delivery – Trusses shouldn’t be kept in storage for extended periods of time, so we ensure delivery is as close to installation time as possible. Our strategically located fleet of articulated vehicles deliver trusses up to 15m long and 4.5m high across the UK.