The Simpson Strong-Tie Thin Coat Angle Bead which measures 3m x 25mm (L x W) is made from galvanised steel. The wings on the beads can be embedded into the plaster for a two coat plaster. The perforated wing also acts as an excellent plaster key. The installation is done by pressing the wings firmly into plaster dabs placed at approximately 600mm centres both sides of the arris.
Features & benefits
- Corrosion resistant owing to galvanisation
- Accredited to the internationally recognised standards for ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Conforms to OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Complies with BS EN 845-1 and is CE Marked
- Perforated wings provide an excellent plaster key
- Wings can alternatively be embedded into the plaster for normal two coat plaster work