STARK Building Materials UK Limited trading as Jewson
By taking part in this new accounts incentive (the “Promotion”) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The promoter is STARK Building Materials UK Limited trading as Jewson (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01647362 and whose registered office is at Merchant House, Binley Business Park, Harry Weston Road, Coventry, CV3 2TT) (the “Promoter”).
2. Promoter contact details: Jewson, Merchant House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT (email: email@example.com).
3. This Promotion is open exclusively to new Jewson Trade Credit Account holders (each an “Account”) who have opened their Account on or after 15 January 2024 (the “Opening Date”) but on or before 29th February 2024 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Participants” and each a “Participant”). This Promotion is not available to customers who have an existing Account with Jewson even if they open an additional Account on or after the Opening Date. The Accounts do not include trade credit accounts or trade cash card accounts of other brands of STARK Building Materials UK Limited. Participants must be aged 18 or over and cannot be employees of the Promoter (or any other company within STARK Group of companies) (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant, please contact the Jewson Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org whose decision shall be final and binding. Any Account holders which have their own Jewson account manager may not participate within this Promotion and will not be included within the definition of Participants.
4. This Promotion will apply to Accounts that are opened from 00:01 on the Opening Date until 11.59 on the Closing Date (the “Promotion Period”). No Award (as defined below) will be made for any spend by a Participant on an Account opened outside of the Promotion Period.
5. Subject to clause 18, if a Participant spends at least one thousand pounds (£1000.00) (excluding VAT) (the “Target”) through their Account in the first thirty days of their Account being opened (the “Spend Period”): they will be awarded a one hundred GBP (£100) credit to their Account (each an “Award”).
6. To qualify for an Award, the spend must be made on the Account in branch or online via www.jewson.co.uk (the “Website”).
7. To apply for an Account, a Participant must complete a Trade Credit application form either by (a) obtaining one from a Jewson branch counter and returning it to the branch or posting it to the address provided or (b) applying online via the Website.
8. If a Participant requires a refund on any spend made during their Spend Period that resulted in an Award, the Promoter will deduct the value of the refund from the Participant’s spend during the Spend Period, which may result in the Award no longer being made due to the subsequent value of spend during the Spend Period falling below the Target.
9. If you are making a purchase through an Account but you are not the named Account holder, any Award made during the Promotion Period is for the benefit of the Account holder.
10. No cash alternative is available.
11. If a Participant meets the Target during the Spend Period, the Award will be applied to the Account by 30th April 2024.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Award of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter may require any Participant who receives an Award to take part in future publicity.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant in the event the Promoter believes that they have contravened any of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter or the Participant has a dispute regarding the Account.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Accepting an Award may give rise to a tax liability which will be the Participant’s responsibility.
18. If for whatever reason after opening an Account during the Promotion Period you decide you do not wish to take part in this Promotion, you may opt out by emailing email@example.com with the name on your Account, the Account number and relevant post code or by making staff at a Jewson branch aware in writing of these details..
19. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.