Spend your way to a night away
Open a trade account with us before 6th February and you could earn yourself a free hotel stay.
- Spend over £500 (ex. VAT) in your first 30 days as a new Jewson customer, and we’ll cover the cost of a one-night break for two – breakfast included – at the Jurys Inn of your choice to say thanks
- Spend over £1,000 (ex. VAT) in your first 30 days and we’ll upgrade that to a two-night stay
Purchases both in branch and online will count towards your total spend, and your free hotel break can be used any time this year. Jurys Inn have hotels in city centre locations all over the UK, so whether you fancy a look around Liverpool, a nosey in Nottingham or a getaway in Glasgow, get started today and start earning your hotel reward.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter: Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited trading as Jewson. Registered Office: Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire. LE12 6JU. Company number: 1647362.
2. This Promotion is open exclusively to new Jewson Trade Credit Account and Jewson Trade Cash Card Account (the “Accounts”) holders who have opened their Account on or after 11 January 2021 (the “Opening Date”) (the “Participants” and each a “Participant”) but before the Closing Date (as defined below). This Promotion is not available to customers who have an existing Account with Jewson even if they open an additional Account on or after the Opening Date. The Accounts do not include trade credit accounts or trade cash card accounts of other brands of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited. Participants must be aged 18 or over and cannot be employees of the Promoter (or any other company within the Saint-Gobain group) (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant, please contact the Jewson Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org whose decision shall be final and binding. Any Account holders which have their own Jewson account manager may not participate within this Promotion and will not be included within the definition of Participants.
3. This Promotion will apply to Accounts that are opened from when a branch branded Jewson within the Promoter’s network of branches (a “Branch”) opens on the Opening Date until a Branch closes on 6th February 2021 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”). Please see http://www.jewson.co.uk (the “Website”) for details of branch opening and closing times. No Award (as defined below) will be made for any spend by a Participant on an Account opened after the Closing Date.
4. Subject to clause 25, if a Participant spends in the first thirty days of their Account being opened (the “Spend Period”):
(a) at least five hundred pounds (£500.00) (excluding VAT) they will be awarded one night’s stay in a standard double or twin room at a Jury’s Inn hotel (a “Hotel”) with breakfast; or
(b) at least one thousand pounds (£1000.00) (excluding VAT) they will be awarded two night’s stay in a standard double or twin room at a Hotel with breakfast, (each an “Award”).
A list of participating Hotels is included at the end of these terms and conditions. See clauses 10 to 15 of these terms and conditions for additional terms and conditions that apply to the Award.
5. To qualify for an Award, the spend must be made on the Account in branch or online via the Website.
6. To apply for an Account, a Participant must complete a Trade Credit or Trade Cash Account application form either by (a) obtaining one from a Branch counter and returning it to the branch or posting it to the address provided or (b) applying online via the Website.
7. If a Participant requires a refund on any spend made during their Spend Period that resulted in an Award, the Promoter will deduct the value of the refund from the Participant’s spend during the Spend Period, which may result in the Award no longer being made due to the subsequent value of spend during the Spend Period falling below the relevant one thousand pounds (£1,000) or five hundred pounds (£500.00) threshold. If the Participant’s spend during the Spend Period subsequently falls below the one thousand pound (£1,000) level but still falls above the five hundred pound (£500) level the lower value Award of one night’s stay at a Hotel will still be made.
8. If you are making a purchase through an Account but you are not the named Account holder, any Award made during the Promotion Period is for the benefit of the Account holder.
9. No cash alternative is available.
10. To redeem an Award, a Participant will be provided with a code (the “Code”) to use on https://www.jurysinns.com/. The Code will be sent out by 31st March 2021 by email or (where the Promoter does not hold a valid email address for the Participant) posted to the Account holder’s address. Full booking details will be included with the email/letter that accompanies the Code.
11. All Awards must be booked before 1st December 2021 and actually taken by 31 March 2022 (the “Deadline”).
12. Any Booking (as defined below) made will be subject to all terms and conditions of Jurys Hotel Management (UK) Limited (“Jury’s Inn”) which can be found at https://www.jurysinns.com/terms_and_conditions.
13. Other than as stated in these terms and conditions, the Award does not include any food or drink or transport to or from the Hotel and these must be purchased and arranged separately by a Participant.
14. Once an Award has been booked for a certain date (the “Booking”), it cannot then be moved or refunded. If a Participant chooses to cancel a Booking, it will be lost.
15. If a Participant has their Booking cancelled by Jury’s Inn due to COVID or any other reason, a further Code will be provided to them to allow them to claim their Award at a later date.
16. In the event that the Hotel where a Booking has been made is closed due to reasons related to Covid for any period of time meaning that a Booking cannot be taken, the Deadline will be extended by the duration of the closure.
17. In the event that a Participant is unable to attend their Booking due to a reason related to Covid they should refer to: https://www.jurysinns.com/covid-19.
18. In relation to this Promotion:
a. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s or its third party supplier’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud.
b. Subject to 18a, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by a Participant howsoever arising from accepting any Award whether due to any error, omission or other cause by the Promoter or its employees, agents or others.
c. Subject to 18a, the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to a Participant (i) which is not reasonably foreseeable to the Participant and to the Promoter when the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions (which occurs automatically when the Participant participates in this Promotion) or (ii) is reasonably foreseeable to the Participant and to the Promoter when the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions but is only indirectly related to the Participant participating in this Promotion.
d. Subject to 18a, the Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of this Promotion, or foreclose this Promotion and cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Participant as a result of any of these occurrences.
e. The Participant agrees to reimburse the Promoter in respect of any damages or any losses suffered by the Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from the Participant’s participation in the Promotion in breach of these terms and conditions or from the Participant’s violation of any applicable law or regulation.
f. Subject to 18a, if any details on a Participant’s Account are incorrect meaning that the Promoter’s third party supplier is unable to deliver an Award to the Account holder, the Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the Participant and redeliver the Award but the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any inability to deliver if for whatever reason it is unable to make contact with the Participant to redeliver.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Award of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter may require any Participant who receives an Award to take part in future publicity.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant in the event the Promoter believes that they have contravened any of these terms and conditions and if the Promoter is aware that the Participant has a dispute regarding their Account.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Accepting an Award may give rise to a tax liability which will be the Participant’s responsibility.
25. If for whatever reason after opening an Account during the Promotion Period you decide you do not wish to take part in this Promotion, you may opt out by emailing email@example.com with the name on your Account, the Account number and relevant post code or by making staff at the Branch aware in writing of these details..
26. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of Jury’s Inn and these Promotion terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of Jury’s Inn shall take precedence.
27. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.