You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Bahco Hacksaw Frame has a robust frame in which the blade can be locked at 55° or the conventional 90° position. The blade storage section in the top of the robust frame, where a protruding blade may be used as a padsaw. The product is supplied with a Sandflex bi-metal blade for more efficiency. The slim design improves access into confined spaces and makes storage easy. The alternative blade mounting is used for flush cutting.
Features & benefits
- Deeper tubular top section for greater rigidity
- Ergnomically designed handle for better grip
- Powder coated finish protects rusting and erosion
- Steel has been heat treated to give it extra rigidity
- Ultra sonic welded soft-grip