The Bahco Junior Saw Blade Pack of 10 is manufactured from drop forged alloy steel hardened and tempered suitable for cutting metals through metal pipes or plastic tubing. The product has precision milled teeth for long life and improved cutting accuracy. The saw blade has 32 teeth per inch. The saw can be used for more precise cutting or for applications that require a neater finish. Due to the size, junior hacksaw is used for working in more confined spaces, where a regular hacksaw wouldn't fit. Bahco, a brand under Toolbank, is one of the Europe's leading specialist distributors of Hand and Power Tools, in association with many of the leading independent DIY retailers and the world's leading manufacturers.
Features & benefits
- Steel has been heat treated to give it extra rigidity
- Contains anti-rust properties
- Ergnomically designed handle for better grip
- Drop forged steel for strength and durability
- Ultra sonic welded soft-grip