The Bosch Drilling SDS Plus Chuck and Adapter Silver and Black is a drill chuck UNF fitment enables the use of standard non-impact drills in an SDS drill supplied with chuck ratcheting for easy bit changes. The drilling quality depends on the correct speed and the coolant used. The drill chuck keyed is made from high-quality cast iron enables the use of standard non-impact drills in an SDS drill. These keyed chucks from Bosch have 1/4in (6.3mm) hexagonal shanks and SDS-plus keyless chuck is 1.5 - 13mm which can be drilled in right-hand and left-hand direction only. Bosch is a leading manufacturer of accessories for power tools and is an innovation leader with 125 years of tradition. Also, it aims to develop innovative accessories for all applications making it more efficient working and to provide new materials, with more than 8000 products that are available.
Features & benefits
- Keyed ratcheting to quickly lock bits in place
- Metal sleeve for rugged durability
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility
- Material of the product makes it portable
- Suitable for both small and larger diameter holes with keyed 1/2 chuck