You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Bosch Electricians Hole saw Set 9-Piece contains 6 hole saws, 1 power change adapter, 2 HSS-G pilot drill bits. This is ideal for drilling in steel and cast iron, structural steel, alloyed and unalloyed aluminium, bronze, copper, PVC, acrylic glass and wood. The cutting quality depends on the correct speed and the coolant used. The blade is made from high-quality BIM (bi-metal), the blade is engineered for cutting regular-strength steel materials. The tooth configuration is ideal for gliding through the material to provide smooth cuts. The bi-metal hole saw offers smooth cutting through various materials.
Features & benefits
- Vario tooth strip for a fast and precise cut
- HSS Bi-Metal With 8 per cent cobalt alloy for extreme resilience and long lifetime
- Cuts quickly and steadily through a wide variety of metals
- Deep plunge cut in wood, abrasive wooden materials, plastics ensures flexibility
- Universal cut blades require minimum effort
- Perfectly designed blade for smooth cutting
- A tooth pitch allowing for working at high speeds
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility