You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Bosch Jigsaw Blade Flexible For Metal 150mm L Blue is a unique reverse-tooth design produces clean top surfaces with minimal splintering. The product is ideal for clean, fast cuts in cutting curves, slots and intricate shapes in many materials, metal, brass, zinc, stainless steel, steel and other visible surfaces. The blade is made from high-quality BIM (bi-metal), the blade is engineered for cutting regular-strength steel materials. Its tooth pitch of 1.8mm is ideal for cutting pipes and profiles with a wall thickness of 3mm to 8mm. The product has 14 TPI/1.8mm in it which ensures fine cutting. This makes straight cuts in metal also milled, wavy-set teeth are ideal for cuts without special requirements.
Features & benefits
- Universal cut blades require minimum effort
- Perfectly designed teeth for fast and smooth cutting
- A tooth pitch of 1.8mm, allowing for working at high speeds
- Reciprocating saw blade’s standard length of 150mm provides a cutting capacity of up to 75mm
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility
- Less-aggressive teeth close to the shank end helps the blade to cleanly exit the top surface of the work piece
- The teeth and large gullets between it for quick waste removal