You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Bosch Jigsaw Blade High Speed Steel Basic For Metal 100mm L Steel is a unique reverse-tooth design produces clean top surfaces with minimal splintering. The product is ideal for clean, fast cuts in cutting curves, slots and intricate shapes in many materials, metal, brass, zinc, stainless steel, steel and other visible surfaces. The blade is made from high-quality speed steel, which provides good wear-resistance and ensures a very long lifetime. The product has 84 teeth in it to ensure fine cutting. This makes straight cuts in metal also milled, wavy-set teeth are ideal for cuts without special requirements.
Features & benefits
- The teeth and large gullets between them for quick waste removal
- High speed steel construction for long life
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility
- Perfectly designed teeth for fast and smooth cutting
- Jigsaw blade is popular within the tradesman and home users as they are very easy to work with
- The blade's very fine progressive tooth pitch (1.1-1.5mm) cuts very thin solid sheet metals with 1-3mm thickness
- Fully hardened, high-grade HSS (high-speed steel) blade material is appropriate for cutting standard-strength
- Resistant to corrosion due to high speed steel