You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Bosch Plunge-Cutting Saw Blade AIZ 32 BSPB 32mm W Black is a unique design produces clean top surfaces with minimal splintering. The plunge-cutting saw blade is ideal for clean, fast cuts in cutting curves, slots and intricate shapes in many materials, specifically for cutting hardwoods plus plunge cutting though laminate panels, recessing and flush cutting dowels, tendons and other visible surfaces. The blade is made from high-quality BIM (bi-metal), the blade is engineered for cutting regular-strength steel materials. The product that has a tooth pitch of 1.8mm is ideal for cutting pipes and profiles with a wall thickness of 3mm to 8mm. This makes straight cuts in metal also milled, wavy-set teeth are ideal for cuts without special requirements.
Features & benefits
- Universal cut blades require minimum effort
- Perfectly designed round shaped blade for fast and smooth cutting
- A tooth pitch of 1.8mm, allowing for working at high speeds
- Reciprocating saw blade’s standard length of 50mm provides a cutting capacity of up to 25mm
- Large gullets ensures quick waste removal
- Plunge-cut blade is popular within the tradesman and home users as they are very easy to work with
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility
- Less-aggressive end helps the blade to cleanly exit the top surface of the workpiece