You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Bosch Sabre Saw Blade High Carbon Steel Blade For Wood 240mm L Steel is a unique reverse-tooth design produces clean top surfaces with minimal splintering. The product is ideal for clean, fast cuts in cutting curves, slots and intricate shapes in many materials, wood, fibre board, plywood, plastic, laminates, glass fibre, countertops and other visible surfaces. The blade is made from high-quality high carbon steel, which provides good wear-resistance and ensures a very long lifetime. The product has 5 teeth per inch in it which ensure fine cutting. This flexible blade design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current sabre saw models which are efficient and economical for professional or DIY users.
Features & benefits
- High carbon steel construction for long life
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility
- Less fatigue even when performing lengthy applications
- Sabre saw blades with a progressive tooth design for faster and smoother cuts
- Suitable for softwood, plywood, laminated panels (1.5-15mm), especially for curve cuts
- High strength steel cutting edges are hardened for long lasting durability
- The teeth and large gullets between it for quick waste removal
- Less-aggressive teeth close to the shank end helps the blade to cleanly exit the top surface of the workpiece