The Bosch Screw driving Bit Extra Hard PH2 25mm L Dark Grey transmits the vibrations produced by the drilling machine into hard materials, thereby drilling the concrete. The bit's tapered torsion zone copes easily with torque peaks, absorbing force and vibrations. These pozi head screwdrivers could be used for materials like wood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal. It is manufactured from stainless steel making it extremely hard also the professional range of multi-purpose pozi screwdrivers suitable for drilling all kinds of materials. The product is a self-tapping screw to ensure that screw is not over tightened. This extra hard PH2 comes with the deeper recess which results in a stronger hold. Bosch is a leading manufacturer of accessories for power tools and is an innovation leader with 125 years of tradition. Also, it aims to develop innovative accessories for all applications making it more efficient working and to provide new materials, with more than 8000 products that are available.
Features & benefits
- Perfectly designed shape drivers for fast and smooth driving
- An optimised heat treatment process gives the bits extra-hard quality
- Made of stainless steel makes it strong
- Minimal material between a twin-cut chase allows conduits to be fitted
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility
- Conforms to ISO 1173 C6.3