Bostik Cementone Plasterer's primer is specially designed for the plastering professionals. Surfaces are prepared by priming and stabilizing and is excellent for skim coats. This product can be applied to a porous or non-porous substrate. It is made to stabilise well-adhered emulsion paint, wallpaper adhesive residues, old plaster/render surfaces to provide a super clean finish. This product also acts as a waterproofer for walls when plastered or boarded over. The solution should always be stored and transported in an upright position with the lid secured and must be stored at temperatures between 5 degree Celsius and 35 degree Celsius to ensure effectiveness. This product acts as a curing membrane when applied to green concrete and can be used as a waterproofer for floors, walls and other above-ground level structures.
Features & benefits
- Unrivalled key for skim coats that offers a quick fix
- A ready to use product - saves a lot of time and no mixing is required
- It comes with Plas-Prime technology making it suitable for external use
- Coloured for controlled application to use easily
- Strong durable joints offers trouble free usage
- Recycled material makes it eco-friendly