Catnic Cougar Cavity Wall Lintel 2100mm BlackSKU: LNCNE159
The Catnic Cougar Cavity Wall Lintel measures 2100 x 160 x 283mm (L x H x W). The product is BBA approved under the agreement certificate no. 91/2638. The CG, CH and CX ranges are formed from galvanised steel, then powder coated for weather and abrasion resistance. The lintel is provided with integral plaster key with staggered slots applied to the inner flange and underside of insulation. The product supports the uniform distribution of masonry loads, timber floors and roof loads. The product is BBA approved under the agreement certificate no. 91/2638 and graded 304S15 to BS EN 10088-2-1.4301.
- Duplex Corrosion Protection System: Manufactured from hot-dipped Galvanised steel to BS EN 10346:2009 plus coating tupe Z275. A coating of thermal setting polyester powder is then applied by electrostatic process, further protecting the lintel.
- Integrated Plaster Key that avoid the hazards of working with a mesh key
- Supplied with CFC and HCFC free insulation maximising their thermal efficiency and compliance with part L
- BSI registered with quality management systems in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Easy to use with open back cavity wall lintels without base plates
|Product Name||Catnic Cougar Cavity Wall Lintel 2100mm Black|
|Manufacturer Name||Tata Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CG90/1002100|
|Compliance Approvals||BBA Certified|
|Warranty Period||60 years|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Finish||Galvanised Powder Coated|
|Product Width||283 mm|
|Product Weight||8.3 kg/m|
|Product Height||160 mm|
|Product Length||2100 mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||50 W/m2K|
|Cavity Width||105 mm|
Below are some suggested alternatives for the product you are looking to buy. Please note that you are responsible for determining whether the alternative product is suitable for the purpose for which you intend to use them.