Catnic Internal Wall Box Lintel Standard Duty 1200 x 143 x 100mm BlackSKU: LNBSD001
The Catnic Internal Wall Box Lintel Standard Duty Black is manufactured from high-quality steel. The duplex corrosion protection ensures optimum durability and longevity in any circumstances. This product measures 1200 x 143 x 100mm (L x H x W) whilst offering the same stable installation benefits of a traditional cavity wall. Integral plaster key with three-sided holes provides great grip in the loose areas that will support a direct floor or roof load, concrete floor loads and point loads on steel beams.
- Duplex Corrosion Protection System: Manufactured from hot-dipped Galvanised steel to BS EN 10346:2009 plus coating tupe Z275. A coating of thermal setting polyester powder is then applied by electrostatic process, further protecting the lintel.
- Hot-Dipped Galvanised sheet steel coil to BS EN10346:2009 and Z275. Finished with black polyester powder coating.
- Designed to accommodate the requirements of all thin joint wall construction
- BSI registered with quality management systems in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- BSI registered with quality management systems in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008
|Product Name||Catnic Internal Wall Box Lintel Standard Duty 1200 x 143 x 100mm Black|
|Manufacturer Name||Tata Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BSD1001200|
|Compliance Approvals||BBA Certified|
|Warranty Period||60 years|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Finish||Galvanised Powder Coated|
|Product Width||100 mm|
|Product Weight||6 kg/m|
|Product Height||143 mm|
|Product Length||1200 mm|
|Cavity Width||105 mm|
Below are some suggested alternatives for the product you are looking to buy. Please note that you are responsible for determining whether the alternative product is suitable for the purpose for which you intend to use them.