The Flexseal Adaptor Coupling 200 x 150mm (Dia x W) Black AC6000, is manufactured to meet and exceed the changing requirements of the drainage marketplace. Adaptor couplings provide a solution to connecting pipes of different outside diameters. The coupling is a stepped moulded EPDM sleeve that has different diameters at each end. The sleeve is fitted with two 1.4301 (304) stainless steel clamping bands. Adaptor couplings can also be used to connect all traditional and new pipe systems including structural walled plastic pipes where pipes of different diameters are to be conjoined. Flexseal can also supply the product with nitrile sleeves for use with effluent which may be contaminated with hydrocarbons. Couplings are also available with grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel for improved corrosion protection.
Features & benefits
- Complies with EN681-1 Elastomeric Seals
- Suitable for any pipe material making it easy to work with
- Manufactured from steel and rubber makes it durable
- Couplings are also available with Grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel for improved corrosion protection
- CE Marked
- Temperature resistant and can withstand upto 150 degreee celsius