The Footprint Line Pins Set of 2, made from chrome plated steel, are used for setting down a coarse line of brickwork and ensures that walls are straight and levelled. The pins measures 160 x 25 x 25mm (L x W x H) and weighs around 0.1kgs. The product is made from drop forged, hardened steel with a chrome plated finish. The pins are to be used in conjunction with a length of nylon cord or builders string to make sure that a course of brick is straight and flexible. Started in 1900 as Footprint Works, the company has grown to make the best quality hand tools offering value for the product and reliability for the customers.
Features & benefits
- Made from a single piece of drop forged carbon steel ensuring durability
- Chrome plated to prevent rust and premature wear and tear
- Hardened blades to prevent bending and snapping
- Used for placing a line along a wall to build straight and flexible pins
- Designed for use when building a wall to survive the toughest building conditions
- Large circular heads makes it easier to strike the pin