The Gyproc Easi-Fill 20 Quick Dry 10kg White is a lightweight plasterboard joint filler which comes in 10kg (weight) in a powder form. It is a combination of setting and air-drying gypsum-based material. This product is used for quick setting repairs of plaster and plasterboard. It can be used for snagging cracks, dents and holes that appear after finishing stage. The 10kg joint filler from Gyproc is also ideal for filling the patches and small joints on painted surfaces coving and plaster. It is suitable for interior use only. It is very easy to mix, apply and sand within 20 minutes of working time and offers 50-per cent better coverage than traditional alternatives. After the first coating is dried, the second (final) coat can be applied after 30 minutes and should be applied by filling knife, trowel or caulking blade for safety.
Features & benefits
- Designed for quick setting repairs with plasterboard and plaster
- Easy to mix and use, allows for 20 minutes working time
- Possible to recoat after 45 minutes
- Ideal for smoothing cracks, holes and dents which may appear after finishing
- Suitable for use with painted surfaces