Irwin Marples Soft Touch Bevel Edge Chisel 0.75"SKU: THMARM34
You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Irwin Marples Soft Touch Bevel Edge Chisel (3/4in) is an all-purpose tool that has a large striking cap to withstand hammer impacts and to prevent mushrooming. The soft-touch handles are oil and water resistant to prevent slippage and to give improved comfort even during prolonged use. In addition, the split-proof acetate handles provide reinforced toughness. The handle design also reduces vibrations and reduces hand fatigue. This is made from special tool steel which ensures a much sharper cutting edge for quicker and easier operation. The special hardening process is done for a longer lasting blade edge, that requires less time in re-sharpening. The product is made from fully-forged steel core for unbeatable strength and durability. The high quality hardened steel blade for superior performance and edge retention.
- Fully-forged steel core for unbeatable strength and durability
- Split-proof handle for reinforced toughness
- High quality hardened steel blade for superior performance and edge retention
- Ergonomic handle design with ProTouch Grip for better comfort
- Finely sharp chisel for easy operation
|Product Name||Irwin Marples Soft Touch Bevel Edge Chisel 0.75"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MARS50034|
|Warranty Period||12 months|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Range||Bevel Edge Chisel|