ISOVER Cavity Wall Slab (CWS) 36 is a glass mineral wool insulation designed to meet and exceed UK thermal building regulations when installed in external masonry cavity walls. With a thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/mK, the strong, resilient flexible slabs are 455mm wide to fit between standard wall tie spacings.
Features & benefits
- Thermal performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/mK.
- Non-combustible - Isover glass mineral wool insulation has an A1 Euroclass fire rating – the best attainable.
- Durable - Includes water repelent additive for long term durability
- Recycled content - Manufactured from up to 80% recycled glass.
- Protected planet - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential of less than 5.