Jack Plus Universal 8TPI Handsaw 350mmSKU: THJAK526
You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Irwin Jack Plus Handsaw has been designed with an advanced tooth grind technology and an ergonomic ProTouch grip to ensure speed and ease of use. The saw blade measures 14 inches and the teeth are designed to cut 25% faster and works efficiently on all building materials. The high quality C75 steel material is stable and ensures maximum power transfer through every stroke ensuring high° of efficiency. The Protouch elastomer grip has an ample grip space to ensure that the grip feels soft and gives good control. The product has 90° and 45° angles integrated on the handle for easy marking out.
- Ergonomic handle design with ample space for sturdy grip and superior control
- The high grade C75 steel material can cut through any material 25 per cent faster and feels sturdy
- Maximum power transfer with every stroke increases efficiency of the saw
- The blade is treated with a water based lacquer providing four times the added protection
- The handle has integrated 90 degree and 45 degree angles to aid the user when marking out
- Unique triple ground teeth design
|Product Name||Jack Plus Universal 8TPI Handsaw 350mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JAK880TUN14|
|Warranty Period||12 months|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Length||350 mm|
|Number Of Teeth||8 TPI|