The Monument Tools Autocut Pipe Cutter has an aluminium body and has been designed to cut copper pipes and can be used with restricted access handles. The cutter measures 97 x 31 x 124mm (L x W x H) and measures 0.23kg. The cutter cuts in one direction to ensure a perfect cutting edge to help prevent leaks and uneven joints. Its compact size means that it is ideal for work in confined spaces. Monument tools has been in business for over 100 years and across 5 generations with specialization in plumbing and roofing tools.
Features & benefits
- Designed to cut copper pipes and can be used with restricted access handles
- Cuts in one directions ensuring a perfect cutting edge to prevent leaks
- Features an aluminium body that is durable and sturdy
- The compact size of product allows usage in confined spaces
- The product can be clipped on and rotate to cut copper pipe