The OsmaDrain Equal Junction Single Socket is used in a foul and surface water drainage system with gravity drainage applications. It measures 230 x 263 x 155mm (H x L x W) and available in brown colour. This product includes a wide variety of components such as bends, junctions, rodding access, access fittings with inspection chambers and manhole bases. The ring seal socket incorporates captive seal technology for complete confidence in joint integrity and comes with 110mm diameter and 87.50° angle unit. The single socket equal junction conforms to BS EN 4660:2000, BS EN 752:2008, Kitemark and BBA certified. It has a relative density 1.45 approximately and decomposes at greater than 110° C.
Features & benefits
- Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride material makes it strong and durable
- Robust lightweight design for ease of manual efforts
- Manufactured in line with BS EN 1401-1 standards
- Provides a quick and effortless installation
- Requires low-maintenance owing to its make