OsmaDrain Temporary Site Cap 110mm RedSKU: PO4D295Z
The OsmaDrain Temporary Site Cap 110mm Dia Red is a surface water drainage system, for use in gravity drainage applications at depths of up to 10m. It is a temporary site cap which is used to blank off 110mm OsmaDrain socket or spigot. It protects against dirt ingress which includes a wide variety of fittings (bends, junctions, access), together with inspection chambers and bases. The product measures about 110mm diameter which suits all the plumbing systems. Manufactured from Polypropylene material, it provides strength and hardness to the product and thereby prevents it from corrosion.
- Protects against dirt ingress
- Fittings are incorporate to the captive seal technology
- Unique keyway ensures the correct fall is achieved
- Protect the seals against dislodgement during fitting
- Manufactured in Polypropylene material, helps prevents corrosion
- Features hole type connection for secure jointing
|Product Name||OsmaDrain Temporary Site Cap 110mm Red|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4D295|
|Compliance Approvals||BBA Certified|
|Warranty Period||12 months|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
Below are some suggested alternatives for the product you are looking to buy. Please note that you are responsible for determining whether the alternative product is suitable for the purpose for which you intend to use them.