You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Disposable Propane Gas Cylinder 400g comes in a distinctive blue painted cylinder, made of sturdy steel for durability and safety. This measures with 27.5 x 7.3cm (HxW) Propane Gas is ideal for soft soldering and some light brazing tasks. Propane is ideal for soft soldering, especially in domestic situations and where space can be restricted. The high quality and purity ensure long life; this cylinder can be vented after use with vent key (No.35537) then, when completely empty, disposed of as scrap steel. The high flame temperature is of 1980°C which makes the gas ideal for a range of soldering and brazing tasks. This cylinder has a batch code for traceability and compliant with ENISO 11118:2015. This Industrial grade gas in a tough, impact resistant, disposable steel cylinder has a non-refillable valve.
Features & benefits
- The Flame temperature is 1980°C (torch nozzle dependant)
- It is ideal for soft soldering and some light brazing tasks
- It is an industrial grade propane gas
- This is a disposable steel cylinder fully compliant with ENISO 11118:2015 and under no circumstances must refilling be attempted
- It has 1" US valve connection (Standard CGA600)