You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Disposable MAPP Gas Cylinder 400g comes in a distinctive yellow painted cylinder, made of sturdy steel for durability and safety. This measures with 27.5 x 7.3cm (HxW) MAPP Gas burns hotter than propane is ideal for hard soldering and some brazing tasks. MAPP gas is ideal for hard soldering, especially in both commercial and domestic situations and where extra heat is required. The high quality and purity ensure long life; this cylinder can, once completely empty, be vented after use with vent key (No.35537) then disposed of as scrap steel. The high flame temperature is of 2,400°C which makes the gas ideal for a range of soldering and brazing tasks. This cylinder has a batch code for traceability and compliant with ENISO 11118:2015. This Industrial grade propylene gas in a tough, impact resistant, disposable steel cylinder has a non-refillable valve.
Features & benefits
- The Flame temperature is 2400°C (torch nozzle dependant)
- The increased temperature 2,400°C is ideal for hard soldering and some brazing tasks
- It is an industrial grade propylene gas
- This is a disposable steel cylinder fully compliant with ENISO 11118:2015 and under no circumstances must refilling be attempted
- It has 1" US valve connection (Standard CGA600)