The Roughneck Club Hammer Fiber Glass Handle 2.5lb is manufactured from drop forged alloy steel hardened and tempered with a black painted head with polished faces and chamfered edges, epoxy bonded for added strength. The solid core fiber glass handle is provided with polypropylene jacket. The unique treble injected TPR soft grip handle is provided for comfort during use and reduces fatigue. Olympia Tools, manufacturer of Roughneck is a forward looking global importer and distributor of high quality builders and contractors tools designed for both the DIY and professional user.
Features & benefits
- Drop forged steel for strength and durability
- Steel has been heat treated to give it extra rigidity
- Powder coated finish protects rusting and erosion
- Ergnomically designed handle for better grip
- Manufactured from fully hardened precision-milled steel for long life