The Simpson Strong Tie Crocodile 2000 wall connector Stainless steel C2KS which measures 2236 x 33 x 1.50mm (L x W x T) is made from austenitic stainless steel. The Crocodile Wall Starter is a quality engineered wall connector system that has been developed for use with most brick and block modules. This system has been designed for multi-purpose use where reliability and durability are important requirements. It provides lateral support to masonry wall panels in conversion, extension and new building work. The multi-purpose 'no flange profile' that has been designed to cater for brick and block walls of widths from 60 to 250mm and is ideal for internal and external applications where both sides of the new wall are to be fair faced.
Features & benefits
- Corrosion resistant owing to galvanisation
- Accredited to the internationally recognised standards for ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Conforms to OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- BBA certified
- Manufactured from economical material
- Adjustable anchor ties to accommodate variation in brick courses