The Simpson Strong-Tie Nail Plate Angle Bracket which measures 60 x 40 x 60mm (L x W x H) is made from galvanised steel. The material is known for its formability and resistance to corrosion The simple angle brackets which are very versatile, used for timber to timber connections. These angles are generally used for connecting timber at 90-degree. It has 5 nail shanks on both the vertical and horizontal planes. There are two sizes to ensure a stable connection, one is 35mm long annular ring shank nail fastener with a diameter of 4mm and the other is a 50mm long annular ring shank nail fastener with a diameter of 4mm. The load capacities of the bracket are 2.4kN (tensile), 2.3kN (shear) for the 35mm annular ring shank and 3.1kN (tensile), 3.1kN (shear) for the 50mm annular ring shank.
Features & benefits
- Corrosion resistant owing to galvanisation
- Strengthens existing connections
- Accredited to the internationally recognised standards for ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Conforms to OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Complies with BS EN 845-1 and is CE Marked
- Has a fire resistance of the Class A1