Stanley Brad Nail 15mmSKU: THSTAE10
You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Stanley Brad Nail available in silver colour measures 15mm in diameter is made up of high-quality durable steel used in cabinets, bookcases, fireplace, window trim, narrow baseboards and some crown moulding. The ideal product comes with a galvanised finish that is resistant to heat and high temperatures. The product helps in protection against corrosion and rust as it comes with corrosion resistant feature. Stanley Brad Nails also offer ease of application on different types of carpentry and joinery situations such as door jambs, floor and skirting boards. The nail is light-weight and small which is easy to handle and is barely visible on finished products.
- The product is made of steel which is sturdy and durable
- Steel material comes with heat resistant properties
- Light-weight for easy handling
- Easy to install without physical effort
- The product lasts long due to the high-quality metal material
- Corrosion resistant
|Product Name||Stanley Brad Nail 15mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||STA0SWKBN062|
|Warranty Period||12 months|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|