You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Stanley Heavy Duty Staple/Brad Nail Gun 178mm L is made of heavy-duty aircraft aluminium housing for long-lasting durability. It has an easy-to-squeeze trigger and comfortable handle to reduce the hand fatigue. The all-metal drive channel ensures better penetration of the product to the area to be stapled. The product works as a staple gun, brad nailer, cable tacker and wire tacker. The stapler needs less force to squeeze the pin out and more driving power to fix it. It is designed with both high and low power lever for use on hard and soft materials or surfaces. The product also is designed with a flush nose design that solves the problem of stapling in the tight spots. The product has a storage system with a lockdown handle which ensures safe handling of the product. The staples can be loaded in the gun by an easy-slide, full-stick staple load and the adequacy of the staples can be viewed through the quick view window which simplifies the staple identification.
Features & benefits
- Comes in an easy to squeeze trigger that reduce the hand fatigue
- Lock down handle for safe storage
- Quick view window for staple identification
- Easy access staple and brad insertion for faster loading
- Heavy duty aluminium for long-lasting durability
- Pinch point free design for extra safety
- Internal wire guide for more accuracy