Superglass Multi Roll 44 Loft Insulation 10.1m x 1200 x 100mmSKU: ISG05774
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated to allow easy installation between common joist spacing's and minimum onsite cutting and waste. Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications including suspended timber ground floors. When used in the loft/cold roof it can be installed between and over the joists.
- Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK
- Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating)
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited
- Simple installation process
|Product Name||Superglass Multi Roll 44 Loft Insulation 10.1m x 1200 x 100mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5774|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Fire Resistance Rating||A1|
|Product Width||1200 mm|
|Product Length||10.1 m|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.044 W/mK|
|R Value||2.25 m2K/W|
Below are some suggested alternatives for the product you are looking to buy. Please note that you are responsible for determining whether the alternative product is suitable for the purpose for which you intend to use them.