Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated to allow easy installation between common joist spacings and minimum onsite cutting and waste. Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications including suspended timber ground floors. When used in the loft/cold roof it can be installed between and over the joists.
Features & benefits
- Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK.
- Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Simple installation process