The Superglass Multi Roll 44 Split Loft Insulation is manufactured from nearly 84 per cent recycled glass in accordance with BSI Quality Assurance Standard BS EN ISO 9001: 2008. This product measures 1160 2/580 3/386 x 150mm (W x T) with a 6.65m length. It is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts and cold roofs. All Superglass products are deemed non-combustible and have a fire classification of A1, the highest possible rating when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire. It is supplied in polythene packed to provide short term protection. For long term protection, the product must be stored indoors or under a waterproof covering in order to protect against weather damage.
Features & benefits
- Allows vapour to pass freely through the insulation preventing anti-bacterial growth
- Provides excellent thermal performance
- Durable and non-hygroscopic
- Can be treated with water repellent additives
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A-plus