The Thermalite Trench Block T&G 400 x 215 x 300mm is an alternative to the construction of cavity walls with concrete infill, engineering bricks or heavy aggregate blocks for foundations. It is available as Hi-Strength Trenchblock (with compressive strength of 7.3N/mm2) and with tongue and groove joints and handholds for easy handling.
This product is sourced from several suppliers and may differ in appearance and texture due to regional variants.
Features & benefits
- Groove handholds for ease of laying
- Moisture and frost resistant
- Eliminates the need to mortar perpends
- Can be used in thin joint masonry, saving time and money
- For use in soils of up to Design Sulfate Class DS 4