The InvisiWeep is the almost invisible wall weep from Timloc. This innovative new wall weep can be used in any situation where water must be discharged from an external masonry wall. It is perfect for use with the Timloc cavity tray system, over external lintels and at ground floor level. It has many innovative features that are patent pending, including a Venturi effect outlet tube that reduces water pressure, allowing for optimal drainage.
Features & benefits
- Low profile water outlet - Ensuring minimal visibility when fitted, the water outlet in unobtrusive to the naked eye.
- Venturi effect outlet tube - Reduces pressure, allowing for optimal water drainage.
- Full height upstand to cavity side - Enables drainage, reducing the risk of blockage if cement builds up in the cavity.
- External ribs and tapered profile - To key mortar for a secure fixing.
- 4mm vermin barrier and baffle - Keeps out nest building insects and reduces rainwater penetration to the cavity.