The Wrekin Multitrack Non-Woven Geotextile Membrane 10 x 4.5m (L x W) is manufactured using a unique thermal bonding process and has excellent filtration properties. This makes it ideal for use in a variety of construction applications like trench drains, wrapping of attenuation units, wrapping of perforated drainage pipes, encapsulation of granular drainage blankets. The resulting mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties make it an ideal choice for applications requiring separation and filtration. Non-woven geotextiles, due to their high elongation at break, offer greater resistance to installation damage. Furthermore, non-woven geotextiles, are ideally suited for use in membrane protection and coastal defenses due to their excellent puncture resistance and permeability properties.
Features & benefits
- The fabric is strong and highly puncture resistant
- Filter surround for trench drains preventing moisture
- Separation to stop the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
- Filtration - allowing the flow of water whilst preventing the passage of soil
- Used in coastal defences due to their excellent puncture resistance
- Conforms to the standards of EN ISO 10319