The Yale PM246 2 Lever Sash Lock 3" W Polished Chrome includes a non-locking sprung latch operated by a door handle. The product has a cylinder, or lock body, where the key is inserted. The back set measures 57mm (from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole.) The distance between the centre of the follower, which operates the handles, to the centre of the keyhole is 57mm which is the common measurement in the United Kingdom. The solid brass is polished and lacquer coated to prevent tarnishing over time. The 2 Lever mortice is suitable for use on internal wooden doors with handles as the locks offer a standard level of security. The lock is locked or unlocked by key from either side with the help of the 12.5mm deadbolt. The sash locks also have a latch which is operated from either side by a lever handle. The product is supplied with two keys.
Features & benefits
- Lacquer coating prevents tarnishing
- Excellent corrosion resistance due to brass
- Standard security due to 2 Lever mechanism
- Two way locking due to the deadbolt
- Turning the lever releases both the latch and dead bolt simultaneously making it convenient to use