The Yale Replacement Rim Cylinder Satin Chrome is suitable for surface mounted locks, such as night latches, operating from a tail bar. The tail bar can be cut to suit the thickness of the door. The product is suitable for doors that have a thickness between 38mm to 57mm. The rim cylinder is a convenient everyday locking solution that offers a standard level of security. The way a cylinder is made up is normally five pins in a row. It is compatible with any brand of night latch, which is a door lock having a sprung bolt that is operated from the exterior side of the door by a key and from the interior side of the door by a knob. The product is visi packed and is supplied with two keys. The solid brass is polished and lacquer coated to prevent tarnishing over time.
Features & benefits
- Lacquer coating prevents tarnishing
- Excellent corrosion resistance due to brass
- Water spots or fingerprints would not be visible due to a satin chrome finish
- Manufactured from Brass for improved strength and durability
- The coating ensures resistance to moisture