The Yale Security 6 Pin Euro Profile Cylinder 35 x 40mm is a convenient everyday locking solution. . The cylinder is suitable as a replacement product on PVCu, wood and composite doors that require a standard level of security. The product measures about 75mm in length and 10mm depth which suits all the doors. Manufactured from steel which provides strength and hardness to the product and thereby improves durability of the product. The cylinder is satin nickel plated which prevents the product from corrosion and rusting. It is designed with high standard security level and supplied with 3 keys. Yale recommends regular lubrication of the Yale cylinder locks to ensure continuous trouble-free performance and operation. A small amount of lubricant should be applied to the key and then inserted into the cylinder. Rotate the key a couple of times in line with the normal locking function. Remove the key from the cylinder and wipe away any remaining lubricant to ensure it isn't transferred onto other objects.
Features & benefits
- Complies to BS EN1303:2005
- Replacement 6 pin Euro Profile Cylinder for usage on PVCu, wood and composite doors
- Manufactured from steel which provides strength and hardness to the product
- Satin Nickel Plated to prevent corrosion
- Provision of 3 keys for security purposes