The Yale Tubular Mortice Latch 76mm Chrome is suitable for internal doors where no locking is required. It is designed with high standard security level which ensures safety for the users. This Tubular Mortice Latch is an evolution from a mortice lock, downsized so that it can be fitted with much less effort, and with minimal drilling and cutting to the door required. The product measures about 76mm in length and is a very commonly used item and is a cornerstone of modern ironmongery. The latch bolt can be withdrawn by sprung lever handle from either side and it is not suitable for un-sprung lever handles. Manufactured from steel which provides strength and hardness and thereby increases the longevity of the product. It is chrome plated which prevents the product from corrosion.
Features & benefits
- Designed with spring lever handle for extra safety
- High standard security level due to mortice latch
- Manufactured from steel which provides strength and hardness to the product
- Installation is simple with minimal drilling
- Chrome plated to prevent corrosion