The ACO HexDrain Closing End Cap Black is manufactured from recycled polypropylene and is suitable for domestic applications up to Load Class A 15. It measures 6 x 129 x 97mm (L x W x D) and weighs 0.03 kilograms. The Hexdrain has high-quality channels that clip together, making it quick and easy to install. It is supplied with black gratings of the same make, aiding its quality and durability. In addition, it also provides the choice of eight vertical outlet positions on every channel. The finished product can be used in garage thresholds, patios and paths, and pedestrian precincts. Anti-shunt and anti-splay features help for improved performance under high usage. It is CE marked and conforms to BS EN 1433:2002 standards. It has micro-grip grating surface finish, which provides increased grip for pedestrians.
Features & benefits
- Closing end cap shuts off the system enabling a watertight seal
- Suitable for ACO HexDrain Brickslot and RainDrain among others
- Offset slot cover specifically designed for slab and block paving
- Manufactured from recycled materials, thereby eco friendly
- Manufactured in line with FSC Certification Standards